From Your Mobile Phone:
- Dial *72.
- Dial the phone number (including area code) where you want your calls to be forwarded to (e.g., *72-123-456-7890).
- Press the Call button and wait for confirmation. You should hear a confirmation tone or message.
- End your call.
From Your Computer:
- Go to the Call Forwarding page in My Verizon.
Note: If there’s more than one line on your account, select the line you want to set up Call Forwarding on from the Mobile Number
- Enter the phone number you want to forward calls to in the Forward Mobile Number to field.
- Select your preferred option in the Options section:
- Forward all calls
- Forward calls when my line is busy or there is no answer
- Click Set Up Call Forwarding.